Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Month of the Dragon

 



Gong Hei Fat Choi!!!

Well, I'm actually about 10 days early.

Normally, I reserve February for "Fighting Female February" (or Fighting Femme Fatale February) at my site. However, this year is special.

This year, my birthday will fall on the same day as Chinese New Year -- February 10th. And this new year will be the Year of the Dragon. To me, it is a sign. A sign that I should dedicate this month to reviewing films with "Dragon" in the title. There are hundreds of those in China-Hong Kong-Taiwan alone, so there will be no shortage of options.

Join us this February for the Month of the Dragon and may my (Authoritative) reviews bring my readers Prosperity and Good Luck throughout 2024!


Films reviewed:

Four Dragons (2008)
Enter the Fat Dragon (2020)
Firefist of Incredible Dragon (1982)
The Cyan Dragon (2020)
Lady Dragon (1992)
Skinny Tiger and Fatty Dragon (1990)
Dragon Tiger Gate (2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kungfusations Episode 6 - My first podcast appearance

Kungfusations Episode 6 So, my friend and colleague Sean (aka Drunken Monk) runs a podcast called "Fu For Thought." He does videos...